You can get this product FREE by purchasing our Ghost Keylogger
during a time limited offer. Go to our special offer now!
Startup Control Center lets you control which applications your computer
executes when it starts up. Startup Control Center assembles startup
information from multiple locations and presents them in a easy to understand
graphical interface. Find and remove any installed spyware, keylogger or other
invisible monitoring applications. Startup Control Center allows you to add,
edit, disable, move or delete startup entries. You can also change the loading
order of the startup entries.
- Browse startup entries in an elegant tree view.
- Add startup entries.
- Edit startup entries.
- Disable or enable startup entries.
- Delete startup entries.
- Move entries between startup folders, with drag & drop.
- Run startup entries.
- Change the load order of startup entries.
- Get detailed information about individual startup entries.
Find and remove spyware, trojan, adware or
Startup Control Center helps you to find and remove installed
annoyances by displaying detailed information about individual startup entries.
Click here to see what is new. Read more in the
online manual and FAQ.